Monday, June 24, 2013

This seems to be the routine every day now:


I remove Nina  from the coop and put in the pen to eat. She doesn't. She rushes back to her nest to sit on her egg but it is gone – because I took it!

 She is very angry. (No, I really mean: pissed)!

                                                        Angry cartoon chicken 2


 She'll spent the rest of the day looking for that darn egg!

If I don't remove Ethel's and Lucy's eggs right away, she will sit on them. They do not like her in their nest and will peck at her until she moves into her own. I put her outside again and she finds a rock and sits on that.

  She is possessed.......

                                                             
                                                                                                            

No comments :

Post a Comment