Saturday, June 1, 2013

Little Nina is very fussy now.

 She bites me when I pick her up. She bites me when I put her down.

Was seriously thinking of changing her name to "Fang". But she is just so cute. A little black fluff ball with orange eyes.
Little Nina looked just like this cutie.
                                            
 She runs in and out of the coop when I let her and Oscar out of the chick hutch. Ethel and Lucy are always chasing Nina. Oscar chases Evil One, Lucy AND Nina around the pen. He is in rooster heaven!

 Three of 'em - all day long. Hubby and I are surprised he has enough energy to eat.

Three eggs again and I'm lovin'  it.  Never have to make the 10 mile round trip again to get eggs!

Every four days I'll have a dozen fresh ones.

                                                  

                                           

No comments :

Post a Comment