Wednesday, June 19, 2013


Nina is getting to be a royal pain in the arse..




 I took Lucy's, Ethel's and Nina's eggs out of the nest box. Nina was in the doorway and came charging at my hand and bit me.  I grabbed her and put her in the run with Oscar. Ethel and Lucy are happy to have the pen and the coop to themselves. For a while.

                                                         
                                                       

 Oscar is happy he has at least one hen to pester. I put extra food and water in the run for for them.  Nina is not happy and bites him. Poor Oscar seems to have his wings full......

Poor Oscar!
                                             
                                                              
 Chickens are S.T.U.P.I.D.                                    


 

No comments :

Post a Comment