Saturday, June 22, 2013

The following day I just let them out early and go back to the house to get some work done. (It's dust bunny round up time)


                                                     
 
                                                   
 

 
When I go out to clean the pen, all four are walking around behaving nicely. Looks like it's going to be a good day! For a change.

I lift up the nest lid and there are three eggs in one nest! Maybe Nina did hers on top of Lucy's and Ethel's? Nah! But only her egg is still warm. Nina hates Lucy and Ethel and they hate her and I know they would never nest together.....

Well, I'm not going to worry about it - as long as I get three eggs a day and there are no loose feathers floating around. Such nice chickens! I think they deserve a treat.
.                                                       







No comments :

Post a Comment