Friday, June 14, 2013

Things have been going quite good. They have me trained very well.

I still have to break up the occasional fight once in a while, but everyone settles down quickly.

Only the Evil One and little Nina are being pestered by Oscar all the time. Lucy can run faster, so she's pretty much left alone during the day - Oscar gets her in the coop.  Ethel is getting a really big bald spot on her head and back from him, so she is smeared with my colorful blue vaseline goop.
Oh, how I wish I had taken pictures!                                                                 

                                                       prgrsvimg/th?id=H.4559581256420400&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90

 

They are a lot of work, but I enjoy them so much. Stupid, silly chickens............

Have I ever mentioned I want more?                                                           

No comments :

Post a Comment