Friday, June 20, 2014

Today's funny :o)




A guy in a Kia pulls up next to a Rolls-Royce at a red light and asks, “Hey, is your car Bluetooth enabled?” The Rolls owner nods.

“So is mine. Got Wi-Fi?” The Rolls owner nods again. “Me too. What about a double bed?”
“No. Do you?” asks the Rolls guy.

“Yep.” The light turns, and the Kia takes off. Jealous, the Rolls guy heads to the Pimp My Rolls customizing shop and gets a double bet put in, then drives around until he finds the Kia parked on the side of the road. 

He raps on the window. “Guess what. I got a double bed put in my car too.”

The Kia owner rolls down the window and peers out. “You got me out of the shower to tell me that?!”



4 comments :

  1. A litttle one-upmanship does make things interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorta reminds me of the old "Beep Beep" song ;-) - the kids will have to look that one up...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That is an oldie! "How can I get this car out of second gear?" LOL

    ReplyDelete