Thursday, June 5, 2014

Random pics

Just some pics from yesterday.....



Laverne trying to catch up with the others:



 A pretty hanging basket that I haven't killed yet:



 Peas ready to transplant into the garden:


My first "selfie" ... LOL!




As you can see we bought more potting soil - 6 more big bags as we still have carrots, pumpkins, watermelon and cukes that have to be transplanted into the garden. Getting tired of seeing all the containers on the deck! It has to be painted again because the harsh winter took a toll on it. No use doing that until the containers are planted.




 Next year we will have to make a larger garden; funny - it gets bigger every year....


2 comments :

  1. Love the picks...pretty basket...my sister once told me as I brought her yet another of my sick house plants to her for CPR , the only plant I should ever own should be made out of plastic lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even 'kill' my plastic ones - dust 'em to death! LOL

      Delete