Saturday, September 7, 2013

Try, Try, Try Again....

This time when I go out to feed them in the morning, I put Amos and Andy in the run and lock the gate.

I let Lucy, Ethel, Goldie, Oscar, Charlie and Nina out in the pen to eat. At least they are not fighting too much when they are all together. Evil Ethel still rules. Charlie is at the bottom of the list.

 
Everyone is finished eating and finally notice A & A in the run. Oscar and Ethel run for the fence but they can't reach them. I let them out in to the yard and bring A & A into the pen with Nina, Goldie,
Charlie and Lucy. Now Goldie starts chasing them as they run for the safety of the chick hutch..

This is not going to work out no matter how much I want it to. The others just will NOT accept them.

I'm going to have to find a new home for the little guys.

                                         

And it's all my fault...........


                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment