Monday, September 9, 2013

Not One Call...

.... about interest in Amos and Andy. I even went back to Tractor Supply to see if the notice was still on the bulletin board. It was.  I ask my neighbors, too. They just look at me.

My son's friend said he'll take them, but they will be made into chicken dinners the same day he gets them.
                                                
                                                    


I just can't do that to those little guys. They are pets. Maybe if I can find a home for Oscar and Nina things will work out. There would be less fighting with Oscar and Nina gone. They ARE a very handsome pair. Mean, but handsome. And she's the perfect broody hen!

Back to Tractor Supply with a new notice for the bulletin board.....

 



2 comments :

  1. Too bad you are in NJ, or I'd take em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CW! I would have gladly given & delivered them to you for FREE as long as you promised not to return them..... :0)

      Delete