Saturday, September 28, 2013

Goldie

Goldie and Charlie are starting to get into trouble with each other. They are all fine when they are in the coop, but as soon as I let them out in the morning, Goldie chases Charlie and won't let him eat with Lucy and Ethel.

I already have to provide a separate feeder for Amos and Andy just to make sure they get enough breakfast. Big Bad Goldie was chasing them away from the feeder all the time.

I wish all my  roosters would get along better like they did when they were little.




I've been handling Goldie more, but I can tell he doesn't like it. He just tolerates me like he does the others. He is even getting little spurs on his legs now. Charlie's are not as big and Amos and Andy only have little bumps.

Ethel will bite Goldie when he hogs the big feeder, so she is still in charge. For now.



No comments :

Post a Comment