Sunday, September 8, 2013

A & A Had To......

..... stay in the chick hutch at night. There was no way I could let them stay in the coop with Oscar, Ethel, Lucy and Nina. There wasn't too much damage done when they were with Charlie and Goldie.
If everyone is fenced in different places there is peace.

I'm debating if I should try to find a home for all the Wyandottes. They really are not compatible with
Lucy an Ethel. If I had been wise I would have asked a local breeder about  mixing them in such a small area. Even though Oscar and Nina are younger, I could never get rid of Lucy and Ethel.

Oscar and Nina bite way too much. My arms and hands are scratched and bitten from them. Hubby is getting  mad at me for putting up with it all.

A notice goes up on the bulletin board at our local Tractor Supply.

                                             

Guess I'm not so chicken smart after all.........




    

No comments :

Post a Comment