Friday, February 10, 2017

Yay!!! The internet is back!

Finally back on!


Yesterday we had a wee bit of snow:




 Gradnson on his ATV:





 The gang eating - not too much snow was blown in the pen. The plastic around it held up pretty well with the blowing wind. I was surprised that it was not all blown away!












 It cleared in the late afternoon, but still bitter cold and windy:




 Sunset:


 The full moon:


 The temp last night - brrrrrrr:


About an hour ago I fed the gang - they ate and ran back inside!



Icicles!
 


:o)



9 comments :

  1. Same here. About a foot after it ended at 7:30 or so.

    Now it's cooold and more on the way! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an early winter storm, up here. I suppose the biggest difference is that ours just keeps getting deeper, and will be on the ground until sometime in April. But a fresh coat of the white stuff brightens the landscape, and helps us moderate the otherwise dark winter season. Your photos look beautiful ... at least to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks like ours did Wednesday...hammered!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo sick of it, Barb - had more ice and snow today.... :o(

      Delete
  4. I know you'd hit me wth a snowshovel, but some of those pictures just make it look so picturesque! I lived in the frozen wasteland of Vermont (wasteland for other reasons as well), so I know a thing or two about snow/ice/slush/mud, but it has been many years now that I have been a Texan - in this part we have very little ice/snow.

    I wish you well - stay warm, dry and keep those snow-boots handy!!

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is pretty, Cap'n Jan, but I wanna see GREEN!!!!

      Delete
  5. My gosh...You really got hit, didn't you. Beautiful to look at but not much fun otherwise. Guess Charlie won't be chasing his girls around the yard for a while. Stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlie is saving his energy for the first warm day - he stays in the warm coop most days!

      Delete