Thursday, February 23, 2017

Charlie and the girls say.....


.....it's about time Chickenmom is up and about! 



We missed our treats!!!




Look how skinny we are:




 Humph! - she should have cooked more spaghetti:



Just want to say a big, big "Thank You"! to all who sent get well wishes and I will reply to all today !

Sorry it will have taken so long to do (shame on me) but that darn bug had thrown Hubby and I for a loop. It's never taken us this long to recover and we get the flu shots every year, too.

Again, thank you!




13 comments :

  1. Is it that we are just getting older... Or are the flu bugs getting nastier? I had my worst bout with it earlier in the year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use to bounce back like a ping-pong ball, Glen. Now we bounce back like a bowling ball... :o)

      Delete
  2. So glad you are better.We missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just happy to hear you are recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better, and the photo with the spaghetti made me picture the Lady and the Tramp movie spaghetti scene, but my mind substituted chickens for the dogs.
    I am still giggling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried to get Betty and Charlie to do that but he didn't want to share!

      Delete
  5. I have a LOT of blog reading to catch up on, Cuz! 'Hope to this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew chickens liked spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love it, Jenn - Maybe they think "Worms!" :o)

      Delete