Monday, February 13, 2017

Saturday

Some neat icicles:





 The gang was just itching to get out of the pen even though there was a LOT of snow on the ground.
Charlie, Betty and Maude walked where Grandson rode his ATV.
 


 However, Wilma (the one that isn't too bright) decided to FLY over the snow......

  ..... and yup, she got stuck when she landed!


I just couldn't stop laughing - took me a while to walk over and get her out - she was very upset.
She just has this bewildered look on her face!

 Charlie ran over an attacked my boots because I was holding one of this girls. When I put her down, he started to do his stupid little dance around her.



I collect the eggs everyday. Why do I have four eggs and only three hens?



I wonder about Charlie sometimes.........

:o)






10 comments :

  1. The chickens could have been walking in the ATV tracks, or they could have been sledding down the hill. I like the mental image of chickens zooming down the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a "dual purpose" rooster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor Wilma....I did laugh a bit at her stuck there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just sat there for the longest time! She's tried to fly over the deer netting too (and gets stuck in it). I didn't let them out of the pen today because there was just too much ice.

      Delete