Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Today's funny :o)


40 years
of marriage
..

A married couple in their early 60s are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
 
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.
She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for
all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'
The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'  
The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her
hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'
 
The wife  and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.!
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof! ...
 
The husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story:

Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female .....


3 comments :

  1. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. See the link below for more info.


    #only
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete

  2. There are things in our life that is not eternal thus we stand still and never show weaknesses. This only means that we are strong enough to face everything either it is big or small. Visit my site for more good vibes and inspirational thoughts. Good day!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete