Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bah!

Although there wasn't much fighting, I had to separate them again yesterday. Maude and Sophia refused to come out of the coop again. Had to go in there and put them out. The good thing is
they like to be held. I like that because it reminds me of Ethel and Lucy. I can't even catch Laverne and Shirley anymore. Luckily they follow me when I have treats!

M & S still 'peep' all day:
(turn your speakers up to hear 'em!)


In other news, Hubby had 10 tons of stone delivered. He's making a base for a pole tent and
         a road in the back.


 He finished all the work in two days - what a guy!  :o)



I found part of a bird skull (at least I think it is)  near one of the rock walls.



Not earth shattering, but interesting.


2 comments :

  1. that looks more like a hip bone of something 4 legged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have no idea what it is, riverrider, but the more I look at it, I think you are right! We have lots of critters here. Except moose! :o)

      Delete