Friday, August 16, 2013

My Little Roosters....

.... are growing fast! The chick hutch is getting too small for the four of them to sleep in at night.
Very, very soon they will have to go in the coop with the rest.
                                                      
                                                                     
       (Almost all of my pictures of them were lost when my old HP laptop died - please remember to     always have a backup!)


 But first they ALL have to be fed together in the morning. I figure they will be too hungry to fight. I'll cut back on just their treats in the evening so they will all be eager for breakfast.

                                                                   http://us.cdn1.123rf.com/168nwm/hatza/hatza1108/hatza110800024/10195927-cute-little-chicken.jpg
                                                                        
We'll start this the next day - for now I just want to enjoy them. While everyone is still nice. Except Ethel.

No comments :

Post a Comment