Thursday, August 22, 2013

Best Toy EVER .....

           ....  did you have one when you were a kid?  I did!  And they weren't just for BOYS!


                                                   



                                            My brother still has my Dad's set from the 1920's!


                                                                                                                  


                    Maybe this is why I like things made with gears so much. What do you think??






4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. So glad I had boys. Then a grandson - spent many happy years playing with them!

      Delete
  2. I think you should talk your brother out of it. If he resists, sic Evil Ethel on him. :-)
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't part with it. To many good memories of sharing it with my Dad! The set is really neat, though. It's the exact same one as in the second picture. Most of the parts, including all the little nuts and bolts are there, but the wooden box it came in is damaged.

      Delete