Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Amos Ain't....

.... working out very well in the pen. The next one to try is Charlie. Sweet, sweet little Charlie!

I take him out of hutch and put him in the pen. I take Goldie out of the coop and put him in the pen.

Oscar, Ethel, Lucy and Nina start squawking because they are still  inside. Amos and Andy are fed in the hutch. Charlie and Goldie finish eating so I let the rest out. Oscar sees Charlie and goes for him.
But I am still faster than he is and grab Charlie and Goldie and put them in the run.

                                                       


 The rest finish eating. Later in the afternoon, I unlock the run gate and naturally there is fighting and feathers flying, but I keep them together all. day. long.

At dusk, they all go into the coop. More fighting, but it soon quiets down. Amos and Andy spend the night in the hutch again. I just don't know what I am going to do with those two. Ethel, Lucy, Nina and Oscar hate them.....

                                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment