Tuesday, March 3, 2015

'Twas pretty....

.... outside this morning after the latest snowfall. But boy, was it ever windy!!!




Hubby cleaned off must of the new snow - I only did the deck.


It was just too windy today - the gang didn't even want to come out of the pen for treats - they waited right by the gate for ME to bring it to THEM. I am very well trained......sigh.



Not much to do outside, so I made a batch of macaroni salad as a side dish for dinner:



Another dull day in Coopville..........


4 comments :

  1. Mac salad sounds n looks good....as for the snow...i've seen enough this year but they say we have more on the way Wed. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait until I can complain about all the mud! :o) Salad was really good. I use apple cider vinegar instead of the regular.

      Delete
  2. I love acv....but hubby is not a fan so I have to use it sparingly :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means there is more for us - come on over - it's almost all gone!

      Delete