Thursday, March 26, 2015

It started....

                                                            .....  Spring that is!

When I was letting Charlie and the girls out for breakfast yesterday morning, I heard the most wonderful sound:



They're back!


Huge flocks of them kept flying over all day! This bunch was flying pretty low, so I guess these will stay around here. A lot of the other flocks were heading North,  too - but they were like tiny dots in the sky and the camera wouldn't pick them up. But I sure could hear them!.


Let the gang out for a bit before it started to rain:


And spotted these:


Yippee!




8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe today!!!! :o) I heard them late last night, too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It sure is a slow start, though!

      Delete
    2. No worries, it'll pick up speed fast!

      Delete
    3. Just want to get rid of the boots, gloves and winter coats. I want to wear sun dresses and real shoes again!

      Delete
  3. Oh, any eggs yet? I got three day before yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have started getting more - Shirley has been laying them all over the place - have to look for them all the time!

      Delete