Friday, March 13, 2015

Busy Thursday

It was cooler and windy yesterday and even with the sun shining, I could still see the moon.


Hubby and I were busy going to the stores and going back out again. The Jeepster got a few extra miles on her!

We we got back the first time,I was going to let the gang out for a bit when I heard the crows causng a real ruckus. The reason:

A chicken hawk!  There it is right below the crow. Charlie started squawking when he saw it, too!


After the crow chased it, I let them out for a bit. The ground is still soggy, so they didn't wander far.


All the snow and ice has made a real mess of the driveway. I don't know where all the rocks went.


But we have lots and lots of them in the back. I guess building a new wall will be our
project for this year!



2 comments :

  1. Muds a real mess here also and they are predicting rain for the weekend starting tonight :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supposed to get rain, too. Have to clear all the snow away from the pen, or it's going to go floating!
      (or build a raft for Charlie and the girls!) :o)

      Delete