Monday, November 24, 2014

Odd weather

Saturday morning was very cold. I'm gad I turned the lamp on in the coop Friday night. It kept it warm enough so that there was only a very very thin patch of ice on their water. I know Lucy enjoyed
the extra warmth! They stayed in the pen and the run all day. It was just too cold and windy to let them run around.

Saturday morning


Sunday turned out to be a beautiful, mild day - what a difference in weather!


Sunday sunrise


I let them all out in the yard in the morning and they stayed out until 4PM; then they went back to the pen. While out Charlie, Laverne and Shirley took a dirt bath. Lucy didn't. She just stood around.


She isn't eating as much as she should be, but she is picking at food and does drink. She's just getting slower and slower. Too bad I couldn't give her an Energizer Bunny battery!

 Energizer Bunny

 It's a lot warmer outside so I didn't turn the lamp on for them. When it gets colder it will be back on.



No comments :

Post a Comment