Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Just another day.....

Charlie and Lucy pay a visit (they were looking for treats).


 It was way to early in the day for that, so they left without anything.


 My brand new super - dooper pooper scooper! It doesn't take much to make me happy. Sometimes I wonder about myself....... I really do.......



 The gang on the other side of the coop. They were just watching me rake leaves.



Here they are just wandering around under the deck. All the weeds have to be cleaned out because we want to put gravel or stone under there next year. It will help resolve some of the mud issues around the house. Poor babies  will just have to find another spot to take their dust baths.




It was an uneventful day in Coopville. We voted early in the morning, took a trip to Tractor Supply and spent most of the day outside. The laundry and cleaning can wait for another time!


No comments :

Post a Comment