Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lucy's butt

Lucy's butt was coated with the "runs". It was really caked on and closed her vent. I took a warm, soapy rag and cleaned all the poopsies off.

Here she is walking away after I put her down:




Of course Charlie did not like it when I picked Lucy up. He's doing his stupid little dance just to let her know he's the boss! She ignored him as usual.





She must have felt better because she started to look for bugs (there weren't any, so I gave her some ground beef which she just gobbled up).



She felt well enough to join the others, which is good because she's been staying by herself lately.



I sure do hope she continues to improve. I also gave her a raw egg, some yogurt and chopped up lettuce. She did eat most of everything. But she is still so thin.


6 comments :

  1. You're a good mommy! Hope she's better too. Happy Thanksgiving to you n yours :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The poopsies don't bother me - thank heavens! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, also!
      We really are truly blessed, aren't we? The older I get the more I realize that. :o)
      Snowing heavily now - road is covered already...
      .

      Delete
  2. Do wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Snow. How exciting if we get any it won't be until Dec or Jan and then it never stays for long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you too, JMD! Have over two inches of the stuff already - it is just beautiful!

      Delete
    2. If you can please post a picture of it. Bet it is wonderful to look at.

      Delete