Sunday, November 3, 2013

Today's funny :0)

Yogi Berra quotes:

Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.
If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else!
If you can't imitate him, don't copy him.
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going,
because you might not get there.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself? 
You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left.
Some things don't always work out the way you plan. The main thing is to keep trying, do better next time, and deal with disappointment if it comes.
There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em. 
Take it with a grin of salt.
If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
Whatever you do, you should do it with feeling.
It ain't over till it's over.
You can observe a lot by just watching.
It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.
If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be.
You are what you think; maybe that's why some people need attitude adjustments.
I think your life depends on your attitude.
You are what you think; maybe that's why some people need attitude adjustments.
The saying about turning a negative into a positive…well, I think it's true. I always look on the brighter side.
I never dreamed we'd accomplish so much, but hunger accomplishes a lot of things.
If you don't set goals, you'll never reach them. Or like they say in golf, if you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time.
Every ballplayer, every successful person, has great imagination. They imagine themselves succeeding.
Dreaming is one thing, giving it focus is another.
Doing the little things can make a big difference.
Baseball is mostly a head game. It's all about making the right decisions. Same thing in life-make the right decisions, take care of the little things.
Life is a learning experience, only if you learn.

Lawrence Peter 'Yogi' Berra


2 comments :

  1. I actually thought some of them made sense. Should I be scared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah...not at all - He sure is one funny guy, and still going strong at 88!

      Delete