Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Glimmer of Hope!


No phone calls about Goldie and Charlie, So we went to Tractor Supply to see if our poster was still up.

 Logo of tsc Tractor Supply Company



 It was.


Now as everybody knows, you don't go to TS, buy something and leave. 'Ya gotta talk with everyone
you see. Well, we ran into a nice young fellow as we were standing by the bulliten board and started talking about my roosters. It seems his mom raises chickens and was looking for a few for her place. When he goes home he will ask her. Great! Told him I would  deliver them, too.  I gave him my cell phone number and left the store with a smile.

Maybe this will have a happy ending after all!




2 comments :

  1. Hope your guys find a good home. I know you were kidding when you mentioned "pot pie" as an option....I think you could no more eat one of your babies, than I could one of my furry little ones even tho other cultures dine on dog and cat....yuck :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right - the "Chicken" in Chickenmom fits me to a 'T'! :0)

      Delete