Monday, May 23, 2016

Got lotsa...

.... stuff done!

But not enough - the painting of the deck will have to wait until we get a few days of sunny weather.

The coop needs a power wash and a fresh coat of paint too!

Burned a lot of dead branches - that little stove comes in handy!



 Had to move the wind chimes further from the house . The ARE noisy!

T
The gang kept pestering me for treats when I was trying to get stuff done in the house:


Hubby had the log splitter going.


And he planted more grass:


This is all planted:


Hey Chickenmom - let us out!!!


:o)



df

12 comments :

  1. Damned fine carpentry work there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby says "Thank you - it's one way to cover a stump!"

      Delete
  2. Good to see you are back...and our fine feathered friends as well! I so enjoy trips to your little spot of heaven! Thank you! ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Have some flower pics for you tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Charlie is such a handsome dude! 5 laying nests, 2 hens...yup! Need to fill out his harem.
    Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the 'empty nest syndrome" ! Will get more! :o)

      Delete
  4. Wow! You got a lot done, didn't you. Looks great! I feel guilty, sort of. I spent the weekend doing my impression of a turnip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Hubby did a lot of the outside, I tried to get the inside stuff done - need another six months!!! :o(

      Delete
  5. This was going around on FB, I am still giggling.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that WAS funny!, Jon! Thanks for the link! :o)

      Delete