Saturday, May 21, 2016

At the Hop!

Freddie Scott






Hey Girl


Hey, Girl! I want you to know,
I'm gonna miss you so much if you go.
And, Hey, Girl! I tell you no lie,
Something deep inside of me's going to die,
if you say so long, if this is goodbye. Oh!
Hey, Girl! This can't be true,
How am I supposed to exist without you?
And, Hey, Girl! Now don't put me on,
What's gonna happen to me when you're gone.
How will I live. How can I go on.
How can I go on? Hey, Girl!
Hey, Girl! Now sit yourself down,
I'm not ashamed to get down on the ground,
Don't go away. Hey, Girl!
Don't go away. Hey, Girl!



4 comments :

  1. Great some. Welcome back. Hope you got lots accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't get to all we wanted to, but if the weather holds out, the deck will be painted!

      Delete
  2. Strange, the song is not about straw, I thought this odd until I cleaned my glasses and reread the title.
    I had not heard this tune in a quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glasses are soooo important! It's a good, old tune - 'hope you liked it!

      Delete