Thursday, May 12, 2016

Busy day

Hubby and I were really busy until the afternoon. Had to run some errands, get hair cuts, and do some food shopping. And stop at Home Depot for some stuff.

 Oh, he just HAD to have this:

A new aerator


 When we got home, the gang was anxious to get out!


They didn't head for their usual spot, though.


 They ran for the lawn in back of the shed.


 There must have been plenty of good squiggly things to eat in the ground!


 Either that, or they were eating the grass seed Hubby put down on the bare spots!

Bad, bad chickens!
:o(



8 comments :

  1. Do you have names for your possible new additions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, BW. I'll give them names when I bring them home. I usually pick names from the old TV shows.

      Delete
  2. Wild birds do the same thing I've noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aerator tool, and chickens. Hmmm. Maybe a very small set of spiked overshoes for each chicken? Or a beak prosthetic with a very, very, sharp point? (insert maniacal giggling)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure would have been a heck of lot cheaper, John! LOL!!!

      Delete
  4. I can hardly wait to see your new hens!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,I hope I do find the perfect ones there!!! If not I'll have to wait a bit - but Charlie WILL have some new girls!

      Delete