Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My bucket list






Stand on a glacier in Alaska:

View Source : alaskacruiseexperts.com






And while I'm there, go fishing for one of these:


http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Alaska_salmon_jumping_out_of_water.jpg



Visit Ireland and....


ancient chapel ruins   hdr  drab
By: stockvault


....Whitby Abbey, U.K.

Photograph by Mike Peel (www.mikepeel.net). - Own work

Explore Notre Dame for a week

File:West rose window of Notre-Dame de Paris 2009.jpg
By CaBLe27 (IMG_4197.JPG  Uploaded by Paris 17) [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons




Pay a visit to the Terracotta Army in China


Photo: Terra-Cotta warriors, China
Photograph by O. Louis Mazzatenta
So nice to think about all those fantastic places....but then I would have to get on an airplane!



However, I would give up my entire bucket list to own one of these:
beautiful-horses-24
From: http://theberry.com




What's on YOUR list????



12 comments :

  1. Seems we would enjoy some of the same things....I would love to spend some time in Alaska. I've also always wanted to see Ireland ....I would love to spend a couple of days of days or so in The Grand Canyon ...and take a long drive through the Red wood Forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only have been West as far as Texas. Canada was nice, too. I do a lot of 'traveling' with Google Earth - love the street views.

      Delete
  2. I want to go fishing in Alaska just for the halibut.

    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Could have gone to Alaska 14 years ago and like a total fool, I didn't go... sigh....

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. p.s. I finally added your site to my blog roll. I apologize for not doing it sooner.

      Delete
    2. Maybe some day, Rev. Paul....maybe some day! Just keep posting all those wonderful pics - it's almost like being there!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll! Would love to have a blog list too, but I just can't figure out how to do it. I just know the very, very basic stuff. :o(

      Delete
  5. Yes, I would give it up too... for that beautiful Tobiano Boy.

    I have always been one for the fairy-tale horses (Arabs, Friesians) and he is in their number.

    I just came here from Borepatch's blog. I'll be checking back often!

    Fair Winds,

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are two Friesians right down the road from me. Aren't they the most magnificent animals you have ever seen? ,,, sigh....
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete