Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Company

Just sitting outside on the deck last evening reading and Laverne (R) and Shirley (L) came up to see if I had any goodies for them.




They just wandered around, waiting.





 When they realized there weren't going to be any treats, they turned around and went back down the stairs.




Charley came up a little bit later - he didn't get anything either. Lucy  has a lot of trouble going up and down the stairs, so sometimes when the others aren't looking, I bring her up on the deck and let her sit on my lap. Sometimes she nods off and takes a little nap.  Poor old girl is really slowing down. (But she can still eat like a horse)!


2 comments :

  1. Oh my......Do you think Lucy will be joining the evil one soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, Mamahen. She is just getting old and has slowed down a bit. She's never been sick like Ethel was. Lucy is the last of the original 6 that I bought at TS four years ago. She's not a purebred - mostly Rhode Island Red and a whatever! Still get delicious eggs from her, though.

      Delete