Monday, July 28, 2014

Good afternoon!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who stops by and visits with me and my silly little blog. I've met so many wonderful people and made a lot of new friends!

All the bloggers have been so encouraging and helpful. I don't know how to say "Thank You!" enough for all your kindness and support.

But I think I'm going to stop the blog at the end of the week.  When I find something interesting to post about - I do. I try so hard to give credit when I find a picture. I use a lot of  "Public Domain" articles and pictures from Wikipedia or if I get an e-mail with something interesting or a funny picture joke, I'll make a post.

For a while someone has been getting into my blog and removing pictures and leaving this with no explanation:


 


I am getting so tired of going through all my posts every day and deleting them. I'm sorry if I was doing something wrong. I truly do apologize. No one has ever notified me of any wrongdoing. I cannot find any information on the internet about why this happens.

I just don't know what to do anymore.  I never see this on other blogs. Any suggestions or help you can give me? I really do enjoy sharing my stories and meeting you through your comments and e-mails! Please help!

My Photo
Chickenmom


8 comments :

  1. We really enjoy you posts. I can't help with the problem. Hope someone who knows (hint to Irishman) can help.
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help :(( will miss you....have enjoyed getting to know you and your gang :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you set up your blog on Wordpress, and ditch Blogspot. The only thing I can think of is perhaps your settings for pictures somehow has re set itself (it happens) and everything is too big. Just guessing, but rather than sweat it, just transfer to Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your kind words, Terry and Mamahen! I think I will switch over to Wordpress like
      C W suggested. I'll look into it today - I really do enjoy this blogging thingy! :o)

      Delete
    2. Blogging is hard to quit. All the cool people you meet, great subjects to research and share. Finding out from Spellcheck how bad your spelling really is (for me anyway)! Good stuff.

      Delete
    3. I like the meeting great people and the sharing parts! Never realized how many like automata and steam. It's frustrating though when I can't find what I want. Looked into WordPress like you suggested - will probably switch over this weekend. (if I can figure it out) Thank you, CW!

      Delete