Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fat Lucy

This is a pic of her that I took last evening. All she wants to do is scratch for bugs to eat along the stone wall in front of the house. Laverne, Shirley and Charlie will go with her for a little while and then they wander back. Lucy will stay there until I go and pick her up and carry her.


The little stinker squats down and waits for the free taxi ride back to the others. She is starting to waddle like a duck. If she walked any slower she'd be going backwards.

No more treats for her!


6 comments :

  1. Lol...sounds like she's got your number :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, 'ya got that right, Mamahen! She "purrs" like a cat on the walk back - not a care in the world!

      Delete
  2. Spoiling the kids again. You are so naughty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know...... just can't help myself..... all of them have me well trained.... :o)

      Delete
  3. You are neglecting her health and not taking her on a walk everyday. Shame on you........:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before 'ya know it, she'll have me pull her along in a little wagon........(sigh) :o)

      Delete