Monday, October 14, 2013

Today's funny :0)

COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM  ABBOTT 

ABBOTT: 
Super Duper computer store.  Can I help you?

COSTELLO:
Thanks I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking  about buying a computer.

ABBOTT:
Mac?

COSTELLO:
No, the name's Lou.

ABBOTT:
Your computer?

COSTELLO
: I don't own a computer. I want to buy  one.

ABBOTT: 
Mac?

COSTELLO:
I told you, my name's Lou.

ABBOTT:
What about Windows?

COSTELLO:
Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOTT:
Do you want a computer with Windows?

COSTELLO:
I don't know. What will I see when I look at the  windows?

ABBOTT: 
Wallpaper.

COSTELLO:
Never mind the windows.. I need a computer and  software.

ABBOTT: 
Software for  Windows?

COSTELLO: 
No. On the computer! I need  something I can use to write proposals, track expenses and run my  business. What do you have?

ABBOTT:
Office.

COSTELLO:
Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend  anything?

ABBOTT: 
I just did.

COSTELLO:
You just did what?

ABBOTT:
Recommend something.

COSTELLO:
You recommended something?

ABBOTT:
Yes..

COSTELLO:
For my office?

ABBOTT:
Yes..

COSTELLO:
OK, what did you recommend for my office?

ABBOTT:
Office.

COSTELLO:
Yes, for my office!

ABBOTT:
I recommend Office with Windows.

COSTELLO:
I already have an office with windows! OK, let's just say  I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need? 

ABBOTT: 
Word.

COSTELLO:
What word?

ABBOTT:
Word in Office.

COSTELLO:
The only word in office is office.

ABBOTT:
The Word in Office for Windows.

COSTELLO:
Which word in office for windows?

ABBOTT:
The Word you get when you click the blue  'W'.

COSTELLO: 
I'm going to click your blue  'w' if you don't start with some straight answers. What about financial  bookkeeping? You have anything I can track my money with?

ABBOTT:
Money.

COSTELLO:
That's right. What do you have?

ABBOTT:
Money.

COSTELLO:
I need money to track my money?

ABBOTT:
It comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO:
What's bundled with my computer?

ABBOTT:
Money.

COSTELLO:
Money comes with my computer?

ABBOTT:
Yes.. No extra charge.

COSTELLO:
I get a bundle of money with my computer? How  much?

ABBOTT: 
One copy.

COSTELLO:
Isn't it illegal to copy money?

ABBOTT:
Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.

COSTELLO:
They can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOTT:
Why not? THEY OWN IT!

(A few days later)

ABBOTT: 
Super Duper computer store.  Can I help you?

COSTELLO:
How do I turn my computer off?

ABBOTT:
Click on 'START'...............

2 comments :