Monday, October 7, 2013

Good Idea?


Tried something different. Instead of letting them eat separately when I let them out in the morning, I decide to feed them in the yard. Now that should give them plenty of room to avoid each other. The feed is placed in plastic bowls.

 The little darlins' hear me outside and start acting up. I know they are hungry so I let them out and shoo them toward the bowls.



Lucy, Ethel and Charlie head for the first one. Goldie heads for Amos and Andy. Amos and Andy head for the woods. Goldie follows.

Hubby comes outside to see why I am yelling so early in the morning and asks what is wrong. Goes back inside.

I put Charlie, Ethel and Lucy back in the pen, close the gate and go look for the escapees. I pick up A & A and carry them back. Bad Boy follows me.

Later in the day I get a box ready and go see the nice man that took Oscar and Nina.




No comments :

Post a Comment