Monday, October 28, 2013

I Give Up...

Cannot keep trying to separate them all the time - Lucy and Ethel are just going to have to deal with the boys. After all, they know how to run  or fly onto a perch. Or I'm going to have to get rid of one of the roosters. If the girls can hold out to Spring, I'll get more ladies for the boys to play with.

Goldie is begining to get a little nasty, so I bought him a present and nailed it to the coop:



Charlie is just the opposite. Not as handsome, but he never attacks my ankles like Goldie does. It's another reason why I always wear boots.



2 comments :

  1. And why is itvagain you like these critters??? Just kidding. My mother always loved the antics of her brood when she was living :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aggravating sometimes - but they are so much fun to watch. I really can't blame Goldie for anything really, he just acted the way most roosters were programed to be!

      Delete