Friday, May 30, 2014

Coopville

Good Morning!

Had a good rest and thought really hard about continuing with the blog. I missed it, but realized that it was just taking up too much time to do three posts seven days a week. Sooooo -  I've decided to take the weekends off for a while. The format will stay the same: life here in Coopville, a 'Today's Funny', stuff that I find interesting and of course Friday Night Steam. If you want to see something different, please drop me a line.. I want the ole blog to be interesting.

I know seeing pictures of Charlie, the girls, Hubby and the silly things I post will never be earth shattering. But I hope that taking a break from all the garbage in the news will perhaps, give you a chance to smile at some nonsense.

Hubby is pleased that my camera is broken (but a new one should arrive tomorrow from the wonderful folks at Amazon). It's supposed to be super easy to use and have great video capabilities, too. Be prepared for more chicken pics!

Just in case you missed them:





 And once again, thank you for all your kind comments and E-mails!


My Photo
Chickenmom
:o)

4 comments :

  1. I rarely post three times a WEEK. Take a break if you need; it should be enjoyable, not stressful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice, Gorges. It can be overwhelming at times. Maybe I'll do that instead. I make the posts at night for the next day and often I get tired in the evening.

      Delete
  2. As Gorges said....just post when your up to it....don't burn yourself out on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just gotta learn to slow down a bit. Hard to do though - I'm such a knucklehead... :0)

      Delete