Thursday, January 2, 2014

Five Layer Lasagna

Every New Year's Day I make a 5 layer lasagna filled with ground beef, sausage, onions, celery, tomato sauce, peppers, three kinds of cheese and spices for my hungry family. Poor things are always starving!

Big empty pan

1st layer

2nd layer

3rd layer

4th layer

5th and final layer

All done baking! Yummy!

I am sorry to see the holidays go, but oh, so glad NO more big dinners for a while! I am tired of cooking and doing dishes!




While I was in the kitchen, Laverne and Shirley decided to pay me a visit and see if I had any treats for them. (I did.)




5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It's ALL gone already, Mamahen - I was lucky - I got some this time! :o)

      Delete
    2. Oh, it WAS, Mr. Townsend! It's worth the hours it takes to prepare. No one ever walks away from my table still hungry!

      Delete