Monday, July 8, 2013

How many do you remember?

Chart Toppers on July 8th

1949
Some Enchanted Evening - Perry Como
Again - Gordon Jenkins
Bali Ha’i - Perry Como
One Kiss Too Many - Eddy Arnold

1957
Teddy Bear - Elvis Presley
Love Letters in the Sand - Pat Boone
Over the Mountain; Across the Sea - Johnnie & Joe
Four Walls - Jim Reeves

1965
I Can’t Help Myself - Four Tops
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
For Your Love - The Yardbirds
Before You Go - Buck Owens

1973
Will It Go Round in Circles - Billy Preston
Kodachrome - Paul Simon
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown - Jim Croce
Why Me - Kris Kristofferson

1981
Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
All Those Years Ago - George Harrison
The One that You Love - Air Supply
I was Country When Country Wasn’t Cool - Barbara Mandrell

1989
Satisfied - Richard Marx
Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
Baby Don’t Forget My Number - Milli Vanilli
I Don’t Want to Spoil the Party - Rosea

                                       

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Only 10, Mr. Pissed? Gonna have to let you borrow my record player!
      ('Hope one of them was Jim Croce)

      Delete