Friday, July 8, 2016

This 'N That

Just stuff

Charlie is molting - this is one of his green feathers:


 A bunny - if it stays out of the garden, it will live a long life:


 A feather from a crow - we have lots and lots of them in Coopville:


 The lettuce is coming up nicely:


 The basil smells wonderful when you run your hand over the tops of the leaves:


 Have no clue what I planted, but it's growing!!



 The cinder block potatoes are starting to pop through the dirt!
 

 Charlie, Maude and Laverne. Maude is laying her eggs someplace in the yard. I cannot find them.


 Laverne with her floppy comb. She's finally gaining some weight:


 Now these are either cucumbers or spaghetti squash.  They will be transplanted into the garden soon and when bigger, I'll know what I planted! (I have CRS really, really bad!)

:o)

Keep cool!

4 comments :

  1. I love chicken feathers, they're so pretty. I still have some from Hendrika.
    Is your growing season long enough for those squash? My lettuce is so big I'm giving it away now. I'm going to plant more, but seed doesn't germinate well in the heat, and the sun is so hot.

    Maybe Maude is planning on a secrete family...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only Charlie's are nice - the girl's are just plain. Can't put anything in the ground here until the end of May, but seedlings can be started inside. Maude has never been broody - plops 'em out and runs!

      Delete