Friday, March 25, 2016

This 'N That...

 ... from this past week.


 Charlie making stupid noises:


Sheets and pillow cases drying on the line. Nothing smells as fresh!


 Charlie looking at his reflection in the 'man cave' window:


 I went downstairs and tapped on the window - He looked up at the covered central air thingy:


 What keeps us nice and warm all Winter long:


 Hubby keeps the house TOO warm for me, though - I have to leave a window open upstairs.


 Maybe they see some bugs?


 No treats on the back deck, so they tried the front steps. No treats there either.


 The first dandelion!!!


:o)





6 comments :

  1. Those dandelion leaves are good eating after a 10 minute simmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the only one I saw, Gorges - maby more next week!

      Delete
  2. Yes, one of my houses (over 25 years ago now) had a Vermont Castings fireplace insert. Dang, when that thing got warmed up it kept our whole house warm - too warm if it wasn't below zero - we had to crack a window in the upstairs bedroom and keep the door closed.

    It was beautiful too - the fire through those doors made the whole living room a cozy nest.

    Fair Winds!

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one has an electric fan on it - to spread the warmth!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, forgot to mention... Our next 'dirt house' (we are planning a couple of years houseless - living on the water), WILL have an outside clothes line so I can hang out the sheets! Don't care about the rest of the laundry but I love sun kissed sheets.

    Fair Winds,

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely use the dryer, even in the winter. And if I hang and fold the fitted sheets JUST right, I don't have to iron them. Top sheets and pillow cases must be starched and ironed though! :o)

      Delete