Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Nothing interesting

I've been busy trying to get all the windows clean.  I'm changing the blinds, curtains and drapes, but
the older I get, the longer it takes to get stuff done. My knees ache from climbing up and down the step ladder. And I can't seem to reach as far as I used to! I think my arms shrunk.

The mornings are cloudy, but warm - more sap dripping out of the trees:


 This is an odd pattern for it.  Have o idea what that yellow stuff is.
It's sticky as all get out:


 By late morning it's sunny out. That big fly came back for a visit:


 Poor Charlie and the girls. They want OUT! But I didn't have time to watch them. But they did get a special treat!


Windy!


Going to take tomorrow off from posting and see if I can get the rest of the upstairs done. Next week  it's the rec and laundry room. Ugh.


2 comments :

  1. I am reconciled to the fact that it is 2016 and we still lack flying cars and rocket belts. (sigh)

    But one would think that by 2016 we would have am automatic laser beam fly vaporizer.

    Although leaving the FLYZAPPER sitting around the house in the autonomous selfaware mode might not always be a good idea.

    I am imagining the phone call to the insurance company that starts with, "There was this big fly, and the next thing I knew the kitchen was exploding."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That rocket belt I could really use - no more climbing those darn stairs! I bet insurance companies get a lot of strange claims, too!

      Delete