Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Monday pics


They don't look too thrilled with the Cheerios treat, do they?



 Dirty chicken foots:


 This is why they are so dirty: Mud!



 And this, too:


 Later in the afternoon, they did get their spaghetti treat:




 The flash went off on the camera and scared Charlie:


 But only of a second - maybe they think the spaghetties are worms?


 It was cloudy and damp all day. The sky finally cleared up around 4:30:


 Maybe today we'll get to see the sun.   :o)


8 comments :

  1. my chickens liked cocoa puffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should give them a try - thanks, Mr. Rat!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, but now I have a mental image of chickens with little forks twirling spaghetti.

    Our farmer friends used to keep chickens, I still do not know what the chickens found so interesting about my sneakers during the time I was in the coop and on the ladder wiring in a new light. But the constant pecking of my footwear was not too annoying and it made my wife laugh so it was all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always amazed at what they will peck at. They picked poor Charlie's neck bare! They do have excellent eyesight during the day - maybe they thought your sneaker's shoelaces were worms, too! :o)

      Delete
  3. With any luck no sun for the ground hog. Then early Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Charlie scared or was he just . . . chicken?

    ReplyDelete