Saturday, December 28, 2013

What's on......

                                              ........ your key ring?





                                                                   (Yup - I use all of 'em!)

How many of us has lost our keys? I think we have all done that at least once!

Now I have a "key keeper" hanging on the wall in our pantry. It's a  box that has hooks in the inside. Little plastic I.D. rings are attached to each duplicate key. 

We also have a house key hidden outside, too. It's under a rock wrapped in plastic placed away from the house.

Now the only thing I have to remember is which darn rock it's under......


2 comments :

  1. You mean other than keys?
    A Nano Light by Streamlight, a Fox 40 whistle (no pea), a P-38 can opener and a Swiss Army Knife (keychain size with tweezers, toothpick and nail file).
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whistle is a good idea - will have to add that to mine!

      Delete