Sunday, December 29, 2013

Saturday

It turned out to be nice yesterday so I let everyone out to enjoy a little bit of sunshine.



Clockwise starting with Charlie: Shirley, Lucy, Lavern and Ethel

Charlie, Ethel and Shirley

The grass was dry or frozen in some parts of the yard. In others, it was just squishy mud - they all avoided that.

What I find amazing about them is how they can see tiny bugs. When Charlie finds something he calls them over - the first one there get the treasure!

Rain and snow are scheduled for today - they will not want to go out in the yard and get wet.

Another boring day in Coopville.....


4 comments :

  1. I'm sure it's not boring for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not for me Mamahen. But for everyone else: Yes!
      When something interesting DOES happen - the camera is always in the house!

      Delete
  2. Lol, I know what you mean. It's the same with my girls :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is some kind of natural law or something.......... :o)

      Delete