Friday, December 27, 2013

Laverne & Shirley

If you saw my post for Wednesday, you probably noticed the two additions to Coopville:

       
                                                                              
Laverne
 

Shirley



I've had them for about a year and half now. I bought them because Charlie was wearing Ethel and Lucy out. He needed more hens. I had the EXACT same problems with them that I had with Oscar and Nina. Ethel and Lucy hated them. Just didn't think you would want to hear of the same adventures all over again. And yes, Laverne and Shirley lived in that damn chick hutch for a loooong time!

Shirley is very timid ( Ethel almost killed her). She is picked on the most. Laverne is the scrappy one. She will steal a treat right out of Ethel's mouth even though she knows she is going to get bitten.

They still pair off: Lucy and Ethel against Laverne and Shirley.

Charlie doesn't care ... he has four of 'em now.



2 comments :

  1. I wondered when I saw them if they were new or if I had just missed hearing of them somehow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there were a lot of hens there wouldn't have been a problem I don't think. Ethel and Lucy were so spoiled. There are lots of fights though - Ethel is still the trouble maker.

      Delete