Monday, August 24, 2015

Critters

Mama doe and her baby by the front wall:


 Under a neighbor's crab apple tree:


One of two young hawks that live around here.


 They usually sit in opposite trees waiting for the squirrels to come down out their nests.


 They are very, very patient and will stay there until they catch breakfast!


 Not a good photo, but you jut make out the hummingbird on top of the yellow plastic flower on the right. This one is irredesent green and comes for a drink severl times a day.


However, I think that Laverne's fluffy butt is still the best picture!


:o)



2 comments :

  1. You are better than I am in the photo department. I saw hawks, deer, and grouse several times this weekend and could not get photos of any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You post beautiful photographs, BW! I can never catch the damn bear that is ALWAYS here, but I do have tons of chicken butt pics! (even they run away from me ... sigh) LOL

      Delete