Friday, April 10, 2015

Poor Laverne!

Tuesday turned cold and damp and stayed that way. I was trying to get all the windows done, but no luck. It was just too chilly to open those windows! Had to settle on other things like the ironing and cleaning closets and straightening out the workshop.

Since the weather was so icky, the gang stayed mostly in the run and the pen during the day. Yesterday I did let them out in the yard and this is how Laverne was walking:



I don't know how it happened. Maybe she slipped on the wet grass or maybe Charlie is just pestering her too much. I think it is him, though. He isn't bothering with Shirley at all.

Next month is the poultry show and I'm going to have to bring home some girls for Charlie. Poor Laverne desperately  needs a little R & R!




2 comments :

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete