Thursday, January 15, 2015

Still...

                                                 .... darn  - No! it was damn cold out - it was 2 degrees when I
 let them out yesterday morning!


Even our little fir tree was freezing!

 Had to scoot the gang out of the pen so it could be cleaned - they ran back in as soon as it was finished.


 The waterer that was inside the coop - frozen solid:
 

Not much to do outside so Hubby and I made a trip to our favorite store:


They had a sale on bird suet blocks and we stocked up. The little wild birds are going through a lot of them. I don't know how they survive this weather! Wonder where they spend the night....

Coming home we always pass this little church. They hold services only once or twice a year and the rest of the time it's used for weddings.


The church's cemetery is right across the road, Will have to stop and take a look one of these days.


4 comments :

  1. Both of us like the Tractor Supply store, I buy our bird seed and cat food there. Super clean inside. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby & I go at least once a week- It's always busy and has all the stuff we need.

      Delete
  2. My daughter's favorite store :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have animals, they have everything you need to keep them healthy. I get my hay from a local farmer. (Although it WAS expensive this year- went up to $5.00 a bale) It was high all over - even at a local feed store.

      Delete